6.7 C
London
Monday, January 30, 2023

Property, Gh¢10K burnt as fire guts home at Adabraka

Fire has gutted a residence at Oregon Avenue behind the Adabraka Central Mosque in Accra.

The inferno, which started on the morning of Thursday, December 7, 2022, destroyed several property and cash.

Residents said the fire is believed to have been caused by a faulty gas cylinder.

The police and fire service personnel who were at the site declined to comment on the incident.

Speaking to Citi News, one of the residents, Berlinda Attoh, said the fire destroyed all her belongings including cash worth Gh¢10,000.

ALSO READ:

‘Ghetto’ set on fire as Police arrest suspected Indian hemp smokers

Bank of Ghana reacts to reports of fire outbreak

“I live in the house with my three children. This morning, I put off all my appliances. But I was at my shop and received a call that fire has gutted my home. I have lost everything including my Gh¢10,000. Nothing was salvaged,” she recounted.

Source link

Latest news
Related news